I know that rain on a wedding day is supposed to be a bad thing, but I kinda almost wish that when I get married, whenever that is, that it would be on a rainy day.
Think about it.
Rain is kinda romantic.
"There's something about the way the street looks when it's just rained . . . I don't know why, But with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress." - "Fearless" by Taylor Swift
"The way you move is like a fallen rainstorm . . . Drop everything now, Meet me in the pouring rain, Kiss me on the sidewalk, Take away the pain, 'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile." "Sparks Fly" by Taylor Swift
"'Cause I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain, What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again. I'm laughing at clouds so dark up above, I'm singing, singing in the rain. . . You can stand under my umbrella. . . . It's raining, raining, Oh baby, It's raining, raining." "Singing in the Rain/Umbrella" by Glee
Seriously romantic.
But maybe that's just my day dreaming.
(Did I ever mention that I love Taylor Swift music?)
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment