Friday, February 26, 2010

This week has been a stressful week, but a good week.  I had so much to do this week, but somehow  I was also able to find time to give some amazing service.  My friend, Adrianna, got in a car accident on Sunday night on her way back up to Cedar from Las Vegas, and she ended up in the hospital. Hours later she ended up getting the flu and was right back in the hospital all over again.  Once she got out of the hospital, I was able to go with some really good friends and go visit her.  I know that when I'm sick I love visitors, because it makes me feel loved, so I hope I was able to give her some comfort. 
Wednesday was one of my craziest days, I had three important tests coming up on Thursday and Friday, and I had room inspections the next day, and I had to go to our stakes weeknight Relief Society meeting and rap in front of the whole stake, plus my prescriptions ran out that day so I knew that I had to find time to go refill them, and I was in need to do some grocery shopping.  I didn't know how I would be able to fit it all in.  Somehow I did though, plus a little extra.  Just as I got to the grocery store, I saw this shopping cart filled with food roll off the curb by a car.  It fell and all of the food fell out.  A little old lady stepped around the car and started to pick up all of the fallen items.  I helped her pick them all up.  I was glad that I was in the right place at the right time to give some small service.  Right after Relief Society one of the girls in our ward was very stressed out and upset.  I was able to spend some time with her and let her know that I was thinking about her.  Again, it wasn't much, but it was the best I could give.  I didn't get much studying done for any of my tests done that day.
I spent Thursday cleaning and studying and helping my friend clean and study as well.  I was able to get out of my lab about 45 minutes early and so I had extra time to study for my two tests on Friday.  I was able to go to bed earlier than I expected I would be able to, and somehow, I got everything done that I needed too.  It was an absolute miracle.
Today I totally rocked both of my tests!!  What a great way to start the weekend!!  Now I get to study for my two midterms on Tuesday and Wednesday. But right now I'm just grateful that this week was able to go well.  I'll deal with next week as it comes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment