- My major - I changed from Pre-Med to Child Life Specialist. Basically I'm going to be helping kids get over the emotional trauma of hospital visits and procedures.
- I've moved back home for the summer. Yay for no rent and free food!! And I get to chill with awesome people at home too. :)
- I turned 19. That one sneaked up on me.
- I've been working ALL the time, earning lots of money. And I'll be spending all that money in late July and August. Yay for college!!
- I just got back from a vacation to Hawaii!! It was gorgeous!! I got to snorkel, kayack, visit Pearl Harbor, visit the Polynesian Cultural Center (and fall in love with a Maori warrior, but that's another story haha), meet up with old friends, and spend lots and lots of time on the beach, working on my tan of course. :)
"Desire's dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions. The desires we act on determine our changing, our achieving, and our becoming."
Monday, June 21, 2010
It's been a long time
It's been a long time since I last blogged. I don't know why I struggle with blogging so much, but I do. Here is what is new since the last time I blogged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment