Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Weekend!!

I guess all of my stress paid off in at least one of my classes!!  I got a 93% on my first anatomy test in my anatomy lecture.  I couldn't be more stoked!!
This weekend has been really good.  I got to go home!!  I'm a homebody so I love going home for the weekend.  It wasn't exactly a stress free weekend, but it was definetely stress reduced.  :)  I worked for ten hours this weekend at my job at Sand Hollow Aquatics Center (Shac).  It was great to see my work friends  and I was able to get a lot of homework done, while earning money.  It was a win-win-win situation!! The only bad thing was that we had lots and lots of irresponsible parents and their wild children at the pool.  But that's a whole other post for another day. 
I'm hoping this week will be a really good one.  It's missionary week at Institute so I'm going to be on a media fast.  I only have an hour left before I have to stop the media for the rest of the week.  It'll probably be a really good thing, and I'll probably be able to get more homework done.  I'll be doing other missionary-ish things as well this week.  I'll let you know how it went, next week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment