Friday, June 3, 2011

I feel like blogging but I don't really have anything to blog about...

Life's fairly boring at the moment.  I'm either working or chilling at home.  That's all.

I guess I could blog about my failed scholarship.  But that would mean admitting and accepting failure and letting people know that I failed.  That scares me.

I could blog about how I am realizing that my blood disorder is not going to have as big of an effect on my life as I always thought it would and it's kinda freaking me out.  But that just sounds weird and nobody would understand that.  I don't even understand why I feel this way.  I guess I'm missing the attention?  I don't know.  It's weird.

I could blog about how I really need to find housing for the fall, but I don't even know where to begin or how to go about doing that. 

I could blog about how I epically fail at remembering to attempt to take photos of my life.  And about how the photos I take don't turn out good anyway.  And about how my blog looks boring without photos.  And about how I have nothing to take a picture of.

I could blog about how I'm thinking about doing a video blog Dr. Horrible style.  Because I think it would be fun.  And I'm bored.

I could blog about how it's time to clean the room.  I mean seriously? This is getting RIDCULOUS!

I could blog about how there's like a gagillion books I want to read but I'm not sure if I'll finish the two I'm currently reading.

I could blog about how I want to turn my big oversized t-shirts into a cute warm quilt but I don't know how to go about doing that.

I could blog about how it's late and I really should be going to bed.

I could blog how I need to start eating healthy like I used to (for a little while) and exercising but how I only seem to think that I need to do those two things late at night when the day is already over. Yeah, I'm lacking motivation.

I could blog about how I think you're awesome if you just read through all the random thoughts I'm having and this super long blog post.  Because if you are reading this, I really do think you're awesome.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. I read it all, so I must be awesome. I can relate with much of your post. I don't blog because all I do is work, but that will end on Wednesday!

    I really do think you're awesome too!

    ReplyDelete