"Desire's dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions. The desires we act on determine our changing, our achieving, and our becoming."
Monday, July 18, 2011
Happier Political Thoughts
My thoughts on government have changed a little bit recently. I've started to just hope that our leaders will be able to come up with good compromises. I've realized that I'll probably never find a politician that I completely agree with. And politicians will probably always do things that I think are dumb. But I'm hoping and praying for a miracle - the miracle of compromise in this crazy polarized political world. I hope that politicians will be prepared to lead and guided as they make tough decisions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, I get very frustrated with those who are really far to the right or left. I want them to listen, think, and work together.
ReplyDelete