- 1920's Jazz
- Bing Crosby
- 1930's Swing
- Benny Goodman
- Glenn Miller
- 1940's Big Band
- Frank Sinatra
- 1950's Rock 'n' Roll
- Elvis Presley
- Johnny Cash
- Buddy Holly
- Rockin' Around The Clock
- Beach Boys (ok I already knew them)
- Beatles (I knew some of them)
- "I am the Walrus" "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" "Maxwells Silver Hammer" "With A Little Help From My Friends" "I Want to Hold Your Hand" "Eight Days A Week" "Eleanor Rigby" and other classics.
- Merle Haggard
- Billy Joel, Elton John (I already knew I liked them)
"Desire's dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions. The desires we act on determine our changing, our achieving, and our becoming."
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Music
I'm currently taking a music class and I have really enjoyed it. I have discovered some great artists and songs that have been around for years and years and I've come to appreciate them.
Labels:
Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment