Warning: Tons of Photos
![]() |
| No Soup For You! |
![]() |
| Central Park is beautiful! |
![]() |
| Today Show |
![]() |
| I love SNL so I had to get a picture of these t-shirts. |
![]() |
| The tour bus we rode on. If you ever go to NYC don't ride the Grayline - Take City Sights. |
![]() |
| The view of Central Park from Rockefeller Center. |
![]() |
| Had to get my Harry Potter fix at the Harry Potter Exhibition. |
![]() |
![]() |
| I had to get a picture of the Mormon Ads. |
![]() |
| I'm in love with Flynn Rider! |
![]() |
| Awe, it's the fam! |
![]() |
| I had to get a picture with Buddy from the Cake Boss! |
![]() |
| Visiting Hogwarts. |
![]() |
| Gotta love Forest Gump! |
















































Fun pictures. Many of them look good enough to be postcards.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a rockin' good time. Your family is good at getting in some pretty awesome vacations.
ReplyDelete