Saturday, October 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge

I recently watched this video Matt Cutts: Try something new for 30 days | Video on TED.com. And it inspired me. I decided I'm going to do this.  My 30 day challenge for the month of October?

No Facebook

That's right friends - facebook friends - I'm going to say good bye to you for a month.  Here's adventures during a facebook free month!

4 comments:

  1. The irony about this is I left FB a couple of years ago, deleted my account (which doesn't mean anything because they keep all your info anyway), and yesterday I decided to get back on. So, the day you decide to fast from FB I decide to rejoin. I guess we at least both had FB on the brain at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ironic haha. Yeah sometimes I realize that facebook is taking over my life and I have to take a break for a little while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did that once upon a time! ha ha That was an exciting adventure that I quite enjoyed. :)
    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie! I miss you so much! And I loved our facebook fast adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete