"Desire's dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions. The desires we act on determine our changing, our achieving, and our becoming."
Friday, July 1, 2011
I Think She Should've Won The Voice
But that's just my personal opinion. This is one of my all time favorite songs ever and Dia does a great job with it. I've been listening to her singing all day on youtube. She rocks my socks. I expect to see great things froom her. Way to represent the Sunny South Dia! :) And I happen to think she had the best coach - Blake Shelton! But Javier is awesome too, I love his and Adam's duet Man In The Mirror. I could listen to it all day! I think that they did a better job then Michael did.
Labels:
Awesomeness,
Love,
Music,
Thoughts I'd Like To Share With You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment