I've been waiting all summer for this moment. Summer vacation is almost over. And I'm really excited. I made it to New York. I finally figured out my living arrangement for the fall (which is such a relief and so nice to have over with, not gonna lie). I'm done with my job :) . I've located all my classes on campus and luckily, none are too far away or too hard to find. I've got all but one of my books. I just spent the day packing, deciding what stays and what goes. With the minor detail of finding a job up there, I think I'm ready to move. This chapter of my life is coming to a close and a new chapter is opening in a new (big) city, with new roommates, new friends to be made, a new (big) college, new classes, and new adventures. I have a feeling this chapter is going to be filled with firsts. Like the first time moving into an apartment where I don't know anyone. But I've been blessed with some amazing roommates before and I'm sure I will be again. I'm excited and nervous. I think this year will be a great one. I feel like I'm a freshman all over again, but my freshman year was an amazing year, so I'm ok with repeating it.
Ready or not, Great White North, here I come!
So am I. Come visit us.
ReplyDelete