You see I used the word "dying" a lot and I feel like I need to define what I meant by this choice of words.
Dying usually means "nigh unto death" or the process of no longer living. Sometimes teenagers use it in reference to really wanting something like "I'm just dying to see that new movie". When I use the word dying like I did in my past two posts, I mean it more like "feeling like crap" not so much like actual death.
And when I talked about my heart killing me, I'm referring to about twenty years in the future and only if we don't treat the iron overload that will cause death. The good news is that we are treating that iron overload. So my heart really isn't going to kill me. I'm not planning my funeral. I hope you won't plan my funeral anytime soon. I am planning to live until I am 80. Unless the world really ends with the Mayan calendar. Then we're all done with.
Sometimes I'm just a little sarcastic and a little overly dramatic. And sometimes I write things to process my life. So I hope I didn't scare anyone too bad.
I was just trying to tell a good story. :)
And when I talked about my heart killing me, I'm referring to about twenty years in the future and only if we don't treat the iron overload that will cause death. The good news is that we are treating that iron overload. So my heart really isn't going to kill me. I'm not planning my funeral. I hope you won't plan my funeral anytime soon. I am planning to live until I am 80. Unless the world really ends with the Mayan calendar. Then we're all done with.
Sometimes I'm just a little sarcastic and a little overly dramatic. And sometimes I write things to process my life. So I hope I didn't scare anyone too bad.
I was just trying to tell a good story. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment