Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge Take Two

If I do say so myself I epically succeeded at my last thirty day challenge!  I didn't get on there even once and by the end of week one I was wondering why I had wasted so much time on Facebook up to until now. I've decided to continue this challenge by limiting my amount of time on Facebook.  

Are you ready for my next epic 30 day challenge?

Low/No Iron Diet

That might seem strange to you.  You may even be wondering what this type of diet is.  Well it's not a very common diet, but I need to go on this diet for my health anyway, so I figured I'd make it my challenge.  Basically, I can't eat meat, a lot of grains, some veggies, and some fruits.  Hopefully this will help my iron levels go down more quickly so I will have to have less treatments.  

Here's to the next 30 days.

1 comment: