Tuesday, August 31, 2010

School Again :)

School has officially started up again and my life has gotten pretty hectic.  There are a thousand things I could be doing besides blogging right now, like:
  • Chemistry homework
  • Human Development homework.
  • Job hunting
  • English homework
  • Cleaning the bathroom
Just to name a few haha.  But I haven't blogged in a long time and so I thought I would update you'll.  I have a heavy class load this semester, but they're all pretty easy classes. 

I love all my roommates!!  And our house is super cute if I do say so myself.  :) I've had fun hanging out with them eating, watching movies, and playing games.
I think this is going to be a really great semester!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. You finally updated! :)
    I've been waiting patiently.
    It sounds like you are going to have an excellent semester! :)

    ReplyDelete