Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cleaning Music

Today I actually finished my homework before bedtime! It's a pretty big shocker.  So I didn't know what to do with myself, because this doesn't happen often. 

So I decided to turn on my music and clean.  I'm currently listening to a playlist of Taylor Swift, Glee, Carrie Underwood, and classic Disney tunes.

 I've cleaned the bathroom, the kitchen, and the living room, with the limited supplies I have. 

And I've sung/screamed the lyrics to my music and danced around the house. 

I'm all dressed up in my Lion King t-shirt that is just a little to small to be seen out in public. 

And I'm having so much fun.

 :)

 A salesman came to our house and asked if my parents were here.

I said no and as soon as he left I laughed.

 So hard.

And I probably do look like I'm ten years old right now.

And I really don't care.

1 comment:

  1. Haha you crack me up!
    The other day a sales guy came to my house (parent's) and asked if my mom was home and I was SO tempted to look at him like he was crazy and say, "um, no why would my mom be here? This is MY house!"
    hahaha he'd probably feel like an idiot and I'd be satisfied for the rest of the day. :)

    ReplyDelete