Friday, December 3, 2010

Wrapping Up Another Semester

Fall 2010 Semester is almost over.  And I'm more than a little excited for it to be done.  Don't get me wrong I've enjoy many things from this semester.  I have especially enjoyed beginning a nunnery, amazing roommates, quotes, Thanksgiving dinner, and the two breaks from school we've had this semester.  But some things have been hard too,like flat tires, clogged drains, holes in the ceiling, and especially drama and tons, and tons, and tons of homework.  I'm definetely ready for a fresh start. 

I'm one semester closer to going up to the University of Utah.  I'm very excited and nervous.  I'll miss SUU and all of my friends here and all the good times I've had, but I'm ready for a new adventure. 

I have learned a lot this semester.  The most important lesson I've learned is that even when I don't understand how, everything ends up working out one way or another, even if its in a way I wasn't expecting.  And sometimes the hardest things bring me closest to Heavenly Father.  How can I complain?

No comments:

Post a Comment