Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

I love this song and every time I heard it this summer while I was working it made me think of you.  Especially this part:

"I've got her spirit 
And she's always got my back.
When I look at her 
I think I wanna be just like that.

When I love I give it all I've got
Like my mother does.
When I'm scared, I bow my head and pray
Like my mother does.

When I feel weak and unpretty
I know I'm beautiful and strong.
Because I see myself
Like my mother does.

************

She sees everybody for who they really are
I'm so thankful for her guidance 
She's helped me get this far.

***********

She's a rock, she is grace
She's an angel
She's my heart and soul
She does it all."

(And in case you were wondering, I didn't write this song and I don't own it.)


Have A Very Happy Birthday Mom!
:)

1 comment: