Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dear Zombies Occupying Wall Street:

I can't put my thoughts on the zombies occupying wall street (and salt lake as of today) any better than the Beatles did in their song "Revolution". So here's the lyrics (which I don't own.)


You say you want a revolution
Well you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that its evolution
Well you know
We all want to change the world

*********

You say you got a real solution
We all want to see the plan
You ask me for a contribution
Well you know
We're all doing what we can

*********

(for the tea party, just for fun)
You say you'll change the constitution
Well you know
We'd all love to change your head

*********

Don't you know it's gonna be alright

Basically I don't think zombie occupation is going to help anything.  I don't even think it's addressing the real problem. In the words of Forest Gump:

That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment