I hate making decisions. I hate the finality of it. I love keep my options open. I hate closing the door. I hate the whole process. The not knowing. The wondering "Am I sure this is right? Am I sure I'm not making some huge mistake?"
Of course I'm not sure. Most of the time there is no surety. If I was sure this choice would be super easy.
And I hate it when the choice is between two good things. Why can't it always be black and white, good and bad, right and wrong, yes and no? Why does it always have to be between white and a slightly different shade of white? OK and OK? Right and right in a different way? Maybe and Maybe? How are you supposed to choose?
And why is it always feast or famine? I pray for a long time for something, doesn't show up, doesn't show up, doesn't show up . . . wait and wait and wait . . . then BOOM! I get two (or more) good choices as an answer to said prayer. I only needed one answer! Two answers just complicates my life even more! Life's never that simple is it?
I know, I know. It's a learning, growing experience. I'll be thankful for it later. It's life. It's adulthood. Sometimes everybody has to choose between two good choices.
No comments:
Post a Comment