I haven't blogged much the past few months and what I had blogged I hadn't published. I finally went through my drafts and decided what I want to publish and what I don't. Now maybe it's time to write something new. Yes? Maybe.
I've just started my final semester of college. I really can't believe it. I've got fifteen weeks left of school. It's crazy. This will be a fun and interesting semester. It already has been fun and interesting. I'm taking acting, creative writing, child and health care, racquetball, and tai chi. My first week of the semester has included a blizzard, a snow day, getting snowed in and then rescued by an awesome aunt and uncle, being complimented about being brave like a gryffindor, remembering how much I suck at racquetball and laughing about it, a broken laptop charger, skipping doctors visits, playing the piano for my institute class, skippig a play, a massage from a stranger, and writing. Today I spent about seven or eight hours cleaning my whole apartment and it felt amazing. I just hope it will stay clean. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment