For the first time in the past three weeks I have consistent access to the internet. Hooray! Because of this lack of internet access I have not kept my blog caught up. Mentally I have written about a million and one blog posts. So dear little blog, let me catch you up.
I now live in a different state and a different time zone and a different world than the last time I wrote. The state is Pennsylvania, the time zone Eastern, and the world Beautiful. After this move and my past month in Virginia and my little trips back east over my lifetime, I'm convinced that there is an east coast girl that has been waiting to come out. And here she is!
I will post a few pictures on this post and I will post more later. Right now I should be working on homework that is due tomorrow. :)
 |
| This is me and my street! |
 |
| Dad and I stopped at Winter Quarters on the way out here. |
 |
| Winter Quarters Temple |
 |
| Danville Courthouse |
More pictures and posts to come soon!
Ok I seriously need to come visit you sometime. I have always wanted to check out the east coast--I can totally see you as an east coast girl! Can't wait to see more pics and hear about your awesome adventures ASAP!
ReplyDelete