- I want to get remotivated to eat healthy foods, healthy portions, and exercise.
- I want to get settled into my new position and responsibilities at work.
- I want to find a job in the Great-White North.
- I want to find housing in the Great-White North.
- I want to attend the temple once a month.
- I want to attend an institute class this summer.
- I want to make another quilt.
- I want to read a lot of books
- I want to spend less time on the computer and watching TV and movies.
- I want to practice the piano more consistently.
- I want to get back my self confidence and zest for life.
"Desire's dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions. The desires we act on determine our changing, our achieving, and our becoming."
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
For The Time Being
These are my short term goals:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woot woot I can post comments on your blog again! Now if only I could think of something clever and funny to say...... although I am currently rocking out to the Beatles.
ReplyDelete