Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Hate When My Guitar Starts Weeping Gently

Warning: Random Rambling/Ranting Post

The theory of evolution is just that a theory.  Do you want to know what else is a theory? Gravity.

The word "believe" is not synonymous with the word "agree."  "I believe in Santa Claus" would be the correct way to use the word believe.  "I don't in the Occupy Wall Street movement" would be the wrong usage of believe.  You may not agree with the Occupy Wall Street movement, but you still believe that it exists.

Stop judging.  All it does it make you seem mean.  And yes, I know that since you talk crap about everyone and their dog behind their backs to me, that you're talking crap to everyone and their dog about me.  I'm just smart enough to figure that out.

I'm not mad at you, I don't hate you, I'm not mean, and I'm not depressed.  I'm just an introvert.

No comments:

Post a Comment