"Desire's dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions. The desires we act on determine our changing, our achieving, and our becoming."
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Pre-Date Jitters
That's right I have a date tonight...the first in a long time. Of course as soon as I woke up this morning I jumped up and went to my closet to pick out the perfect outfit...nice but casual. I helped my roommate pick out a perfect outfit as well, jewelry and everything. Then we cleaned the house. And cleaned. And cleaned. And cleaned. Then we got ready. Katie was kind enough to do my hair for me, cute curls. As I waited I felt super nervous. I don't know this guy. My roommates don't know this guy. He is my roommates friends roommate. Luckily, KC ended up being very nice. We had yummy fondue (which the guys ended up experimenting with, of course) and played What If? and told stories. It was a fun, casual date. I hope to do more of those more often.
Labels:
Boys,
Dates,
Friends,
Funny Stories,
Guys,
Life,
The Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay for dates!! :) glad you had fun!!
ReplyDelete